Pirelli Building Group is committed to protecting the health and safety of all persons within our workplace and job sites including employees and contractors, and ensuring that our activities place minimal negative impact on the environment and the greater community.
Our objective is to strive for zero harm through the belief that:
- All incidents can be prevented.
- Developing a Health and Wellbeing framework to support the management of initiatives that will ultimately improve employee resilience.
At Pirelli Building Group we will meet this objective by:
- Promoting a positive culture that is based on passionate leadership and effective consultation with employees and relevant external parties
- Ensuring all personnel have clearly defined and understood responsibilities and accountabilities for the effective implementation of our Health and Safety Policy
- Engaging with contractors and other business partners to achieve and improve standards and expectations
- Applying risk management principles to the identification, assessment and control of hazards, work practices and behaviours that could cause incidents, injuries or illness
- Complying with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, company policies, standards and procedures
- Providing appropriate information, training, supervision and resources
- Encouraging personnel to maintain a healthy balance between work, family and friends
- Measuring and monitoring, for continual improvement the effectiveness of our systems and processes, and
- Reporting annually on overall OHS